Rick Frishman is a bestselling author and publisher at Morgan James Publishing. He’s worked on publicity and marketing campaigns for some of the biggest authors including Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield’s Chicken Soup for the Soul series, Brendon Burchard’s Life’s Golden Ticket, John Grisham, Harvey Mackay, T. Harv Eker, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
In this interview, Rick shares best practices and tips for authors who want to:
- Get more publicity without spending a lot of money.
- Get your nonfiction book proposals read by agents and publishers (and a proven template for writing book proposals that work).
- How to get a great author website without overpaying (and how to turn your website into a lead magnet that attracts readers and helps you sell more books).
- How to build your author platform and author brand using the power of the internet and social media.
- How to get $10,000 of publicity for just a few hundred dollars using a discounted press release service and some smart and savvy marketing.
Grab your notebook and pen and get ready to take notes, because you’re about to learn how to make some serious Publishing Profits.
To learn more about Rick Frishman, visit his site at rickfrishman.com
To learn more about the Publishing Profits Podcast show, join us at www.PublishingProfitsPodcast.com
To learn more about TCK Publishing, visit www.TCKPublishing.com
Get More Publishing ProfitsDid you enjoy this episode of the Publishing Profits Podcast? Please subscribe to the show and leave us a quick review.
Your feedback helps us make the show even better, and lets other authors and entrepreneurs know there's hope for them, too. Even just a few words can make a big difference!