Joel Boggess is the host of the ReLaunch podcast show, and the author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book Finding Your Voice: Sort Through the Clutter; Discover Clarity, Confidence and Direction.
Joel is passionate about sharing fresh ideas, success tips and inspirations through real life stories. Joel is an expert at helping you connect to who you are at your core, so you have the clarity of life direction, and are empowered to take your work, home and family life in a direction that’s best for YOU.
Joel Boggess’ broadcasting career began in the early 90s behind the mic in traditional radio, on camera as a reporter, and in the master control room as an Associate Producer.
Today, he is a #1 bestselling author, a front-runner in the world of podcasting and new media, and is one-half of the broadcast team behind the creation, development and explosive growth of ReLaunch.
Within 12 days of the podcast’s initial launch, it soared up the iTunes charts to hit #1 in business, education, and in health in the listing of New and Noteworthy podcasts.
His latest book, Finding your Voice, hit the #1 spot on Amazon in three categories – success, self esteem, and happiness; on the same day, in the same hour.
Joel has mastered the art and science of how to develop and execute a podcast launch and growth plan, as well as how to mobilize listeners. His global audience has grown 10-fold in twelve months time and he has earned numerous podcast awards including Best Overall and Most Inspirational podcast.
Here are a few highlights from the interview with Joel:
- How Joel grew his platform and audience with more than 750,000 podcast downloads in his first 12 months.
- Joel’s incredible near-death experience and being in a coma at just five years old, and the impact it had on his sense of purpose and mission in life.
- How to find your voice, stand out, and own your true life’s calling.
- How to get clear of other people’s expectations, shame, and doubt, and break through too new levels of success in every area of your life.
- Why you should watch the movie “Rudy.”
- How creating a safe environment where people aren’t being judged has been a huge key to the success and impact of Joel’s ReLaunch Elite Mastermind group.
- Joel’s AMAZING launch system he used to catapult his podcast, books, and other programs to incredible success. You’ll definitely want to take notes during this section and use this powerful strategy Joel teaches (and it’s totally free!)
Joel’s 3-Step System for Success
1) Personal Accountability
Having an accountability buddy is great. What’s even better is when you learn to hold yourself accountable, and you begin to demand more of yourself than anyone else would or could. That’s when the huge breakthroughs happen.
2) Results Only
Do what creates the results you want. Zoom in on work that REALLY matters, and delegate or stop doing the work that doesn’t. Anyone can be busy, but can you be really productive and get results day in and day out?
3) No Excuses
Don’t allow yourself to make excuses. There is no excuse worthy of stealing your dreams.