Nina Amir is the bestselling author of How to Blog a Book and several other books. She is a successful author, blogging guru and speaker. Nina has created several mainstream blogs including www.howtoblogabook.com among others. In this interview, Nina will show you how to literally blog your book. It’s a quick, easy and much funner way to create your first book in bite-size chunks one blog post at a time (and build your audience and platform at the same time).
In the interview, Nina shares some amazing tips including:
- Why blogging is the fastest path to writing your first book and building a huge author platform.
- How to make consistent progress on your book every single day and avoid writer’s block and procrastination (the 2 deadly sins that could destroy your career if you don’t get back control).
- How publishing content on your blog regularly is great for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- How having a blog can allow you to write MUCH better books by getting more feedback faster from readers, and how to use the feedback you do get to make your books better.
- How making a few simple tweaks to your blog or website can help you get a lot more traffic and sales.
- Why every author should be blogging (even if you write fiction, and even if you have no idea what to write about on your blog!)
- A simple, proven system for creating a blog that is seen as an authority site by Google and by others in your field.
- How anyone with no background, no following and no marketing experience can use blogging to build an author platform and be seen as the expert in your arena.
- How to use your blog to land a traditional book deal, or just sell a lot more of your self published books.
- How to keep your costs as low as possible with your blog and still get great results!
- Why you don’t have to be an internet marketing guru to have success blogging today.
You can learn more about Nina at www.ninaamir.com
You can buy Nina’s books at www.booksbyninaamir.com
Check out Nina’s Writer’s Digest University How to Blog a Book class at http://bit.ly/WDUHTBAB
To learn more about the Publishing Profits Podcast show, join us at www.PublishingProfitsPodcast.com
To learn more about TCK Publishing, visit www.TCKPublishing.com