Stephanie Cobian is a top project manager of TVGuestpert, a media company specializing in helping authors, experts and thought leaders get booked on national media like TV, radio, podcasts and more. Stephanie helps everyday authors and experts turn their knowledge, ideas and stories into life-changing publicity and exposure by getting laser-focused on who your audience is and how to reach them.
In this interview, Stephanie shares several powerful ideas and strategies any author, entrepreneur, artist or creator can use to get booked on the biggest TV shows, radio programs and podcasts in your market.
Here are just a few of the ideas we discuss today in this episode:
- Why understanding what’s going on in the news and what the trends are is the fastest way to create a pitch that can get you booked on a major show within 24 hours.
- How one hot topic in the news could be your key to success (and what every show producer wants from their guests to make their show stand out and get more ratings and listeners).
- Why every good media relationship must be a win-win-win for everyone, and how to give the media exactly what they want while staying true to yourself and your message.
- How and why you must create hot evergreen topics that can get you booked on all kinds of media shows with different audiences (if you want to become truly famous outside of your niche or genre, this is the way to do it).
- How to create speaking points and memorable quotes that will guarantee people remember you, and makes show hosts want you back again and again.
- How to take your message, no matter what it is, and make it apply to (almost) any audience anywhere in the world.
- How a little bit of preparation before you pitch your idea to a show can save you a ton of time and help you get better results.
Grab a notebook and pen and get ready to take notes, because you’re about to learn how to become get booked on TV, radio and podcasts and become a household name!
Connect with Stephanie and learn more about her work at www.tvguestpert.com
To learn more about the Publishing Profits Podcast show, join us at www.PublishingProfitsPodcast.com
To learn more about TCK Publishing, visit www.TCKPublishing.com